- For Sale
- Single Family
3506 22nd St Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 Get directions$50,000 $31/Sq. ft.
- Age 57 Years
- MLS# 138345
- Listed 2 Months 19 Days Ago
Home sold in as-is condition. Occupants are not to be disturbed.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
|3||Martin L King Jr Elementary School||PK-5||0.3 mi|
|1||Westlawn Middle School||6-8||0.5 mi|
|5||Central High School||9-12||1.9 mi|
|NA||The Capitol Private School||PK-12||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 3506 22nd St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 3506 22nd St, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Derrick Seay, BrokerABR, GRI, Rene, ePro Agent with 1821 years experience
- DSEAYCOM 2810 8th st., Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Business (205) 248-8373
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Tuscaloosa, Northport, McCalla, Cottondale, Vance, Brookwood, Duncanville, Buhl, Gordo, Aliceville, Carrollton, Ethelsville, Moundville, Greensboro, West Blocton, Lakeview, Bessemer, Pleasant Grove, Hoover, Birmingham
- Specializations Buyers/Sellers, REO