- Single Family
14118 River Point Cir Tuscaloosa, AL 35405 Get directions$126,000 $88/Sq. ft.
- Age 18 Years
- MLS# 134484
- Listed 11 Months 6 Days Ago
Welcome to the Riverpoint Subdivision. The neighborhood has walking trail to sandbar where you can enjoy an afternoon swim or if you want to take a boat ride there is a boat launch and boat storage. 3 bedroom 2 bath home with 2 car garage. Zoned for Hillcrest area schools.Please call today for your private showing.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
|7||Big Sandy Elementary School||K-5||1.4 mi|
|5||Duncanville Middle School||6-8||6.3 mi|
|3||Hillcrest High School||9-12||4.7 mi|
|NA||Upperroom Deliverance Center Private School||PK-4||4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 14118 River Point Cir
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Derrick Seay, BrokerABR, GRI, Rene, ePro Agent with 1821 years experience
- DSEAYCOM 2810 8th st., Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Business (205) 248-8373
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Tuscaloosa, Northport, McCalla, Cottondale, Vance, Brookwood, Duncanville, Buhl, Gordo, Aliceville, Carrollton, Ethelsville, Moundville, Greensboro, West Blocton, Lakeview, Bessemer, Pleasant Grove, Hoover, Birmingham
- Specializations Buyers/Sellers, REO